GDPR: What it is and what is gives you
GDPR is new General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR"), which cames into effect May 25, 2018. Thanks to the new regulations, we all have more control over our data and better protection. It is worth knowing your rights and principles on the basis of which various entities and institutions - including us - can process your personal data.
Thanks to the GDPR, you can:
* Know what data we are processing - and what we do with it
* Correct your data - if you found mistakes
* Transfer your data wherever you want
* Be forgotten.
When applying GDPR, we, Dream Property Marbella 2010 S.L ensure that:
* We process data always in accordance with the law and for a specific purpose.
* We process no more data than necessary.
* We care that your data is up-to-date, reliable and true.
* We protect your data, we ensure its confidentiality.
What customer data do we process?
* First name and last name
* Home address, contact data
* Data from documents submitted (NIE number, ID card, passport)
When can we process your personal data?
* When you agreed.
* When we consider your enquiry or we make a deal.
* When we have a legal basis.
* When it is legally required by our (as a data controller) legitimate interest, eg. we examine customer satisfaction, conduct direct marketing, deliver products and services tailored to your needs, etc.