How about dropping everything and spending Christmas in Marbella?
Imagine that instead of on a Christmas tree, you hang lights on palm trees, and sit on the terrace in the full sun for Christmas Eve dinner.
What you will find in the article:
Lamps on palm trees, swimming pool and prawns
On your table you have fish, shrimps, lots of fresh, colorful vegetables… The sun slowly sets, the sky changes colors, turns pink, then becomes more and more navy blue. The lights adorning the palm trees are reflected in the illuminated pool visible from the terrace. It is fabulous and... completely different than at home.
If you smile when you imagine such a picture, make yourself a Christmas present and fly to the Costa del Sol. We still have a few free dates in our apartments for rent, and we will add lamps to hang on the nearest palm tree for free ☺
6 unique properties that are ideal for holiday rentals
- Apartment in the first line of the beach in Calahonda – it is a perfect walking place, and this view... -> more about this apartment with panoramic view
- Apartment in Jardines de Aldaba – give yourself and your family a bit of luxury... -> more about this luxury apartment
- Luxurious penthouse in Puerto Banus – perfect for those who like to wake up with Gibraltar in the background ☺ -> more about this penthouse
- Cozy terraced house in La Cali – a great place for holidays with the family combined with long walks along the beach -> more about this unique house
- A modern apartment in a beautiful housing estate in Calahonda – west orientation overlooking the pool, which is the perfect place to experience the sunsets I wrote about above -> more about this apartment
- Finca Vista – a villa with the most beautiful view in Marbella, an ideal house for a large family or a group of friends, a combination of traditional Andalusian form with Scandinavian minimalism -> more about this villa
If you don't love winter, feel vitamin D deficiency and need to recharge your batteries, you know where to find us ☺.