This sunny coast, washed by the Mediterranean and sheltered by the mountain ranges of Southern Spain, offers so much more than sun, sea and beaches alone.
Please have a look: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixGOn2EuHow
You will also discover ancient cities full of enchantment and hidden delights, pretty Andalusian mountain villages, glamorous yacht harbours and stylish shopping venues, a rich culture and gastronomy, and great natural beauty all around.
The region has long been a popular year-round tourist spot, but more and more Europeans have followed the example of the rich and famous and settled here permanently or semi-permanently – drawn by a climate and lifestyle that knows no equals in Europe.
Let yourself be seduced by the many different aspects of the Costa del Sol.
- The best climate in Europe and one of the very best in the world.
- An average of 320 sunny days a year with a delightful micro-climate.
Nature and culture:
- Beautiful nature and environment.
- No pollution or traffic jams and several natural parks.
- Broad and rich cultural life and inheritance.
Life style and prosperity:
- High and luxurious quality of life.
- Lively all year around.
- Relaxed and safe environment.
- Close to home, with daily, short and low cost flights.
- Cosmopolitan life style.
- Warm-hearted, cheerful and helpful Andalusians.
- Almost everyone here speaks several languages.
- Mature infrastructure.
- Driving can be enjoyable.
- Largest amount of golf courses per km2 in the world.
- Stable and wide real estate market.
- Quality products.
- Outdoor life.